Clown hosting glass?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jester23

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey everyone. I just started a 20 gallon FOWLR. For now I only have an Ocellaris Clownfish and 4 Blue Legged Hermit Crabs. I just wanted to ask...is it normal that my clown usually stays in the same corner of the tank close to the glass? He does swim around the entire tank but spends long periods of time in the same corner. I've had him for about 3 weeks now and he eats very well and looks very healthy. Could he be hosting the glass? Lol. Sounds silly but I'm still curious.

Yep he well could be hosting the glass :D they host the dardest things . Mine hosts a mag and also the spill way of the filter ... I have given them every thing from frog spaw to torch to other coals and pbtttthhhh they like the magnet ... clowns are crazy lil fish :D

BTW, if my clownfish is picking at the sand bed like at little pieces of food, does it mean I am feeding too little and he is hungry?

Fish are always picking at stuff looking for morsels of food whether they are hungry or not.

Back
Top Bottom