Clown trigger must go :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jamesH

Aquarium Advice Activist
I hoped I would not see the day when I have to get rid of my favourite fish but I've notice that my yellow tang and lion fish have chunks bitten out of there fins and the only fish in my tank big enough to cause that big of a bite is my clown trigger so he has to go:(
Has anyone else had to do this?? And I have no idea what I would replace him with! Might just have to set up a tank just for him

Are you sure that they are bite marks? It could be the ammonia level in the water that's eating at their fins.

Yea there def bite marks as I have no or a trace amount of ammonia. Hes chasing most of my fish now and again

Yea he is cool. my fav fish That's why I'm so gutted. Lfs reckon mayb I'm not feeding him enough but I no once triggers get to a Cretan size they can go one way or another and he's way to aggressive for my tank! Taking him back 2mora luckily my lfs will give me what I paid for him in a credit note n I paid £130 for him so I'll have some fun tomorrow :)

Well took him back today and I'm gutted!! I don't think there is a fish out there that could ever replace a clown trigger :( on the bright side I'm not going to have to buy so much food now man he was a pig!!!

Back
Top Bottom