Clowns ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ReefChum518

Aquarium Advice Activist
Added two new clowns yesterday, bought from lfs from the same tank. Acclimated them now in tank. Started off together however after about 5 hour they seemed to have split on stays on one side and the other on the other side. Is this common? Thought sense they were pair the would stay somewhat close together?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It depends. My original paired up clowns that I bought together stayed much closer together. The male went carpet surfing, but I was able to get the female to pair up with a smaller orange clown I had in another tank that I was taking down. They do their separate thing for the most part during the day, the female spending most of her time going out and about through the tank. The male sticks pretty close to their anemone.

Anemone, should I have one for them. The one just basically sits on top on my mag float and the other is out and about, today they have been staying paired up well!

Ok works for me

I agree, I have two clowns and wanted a nem but they are mobile and will sting any coral they wander around.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom