coral beauty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dwint

Aquarium Advice Freak
i bought a coral beauty this morning and everything seems okay after i got rid of the neon damsel.i see he is a algae eater but my tank does'nt have much.should i buy some algae that you buy?any help would be appreciated.i want to get it to eat as fast as i can cause i don't no how much algae he is eating off the decorations.

Mine eats mysis shrimp no problem, it took him a couple of days to figure out what it was but after watching the other fish in my tank feeding he figured it out pretty quick.

You can get dried seaweed and a clip with suction cup to attach to the wall of your tank. I haven't had much luck getting mine to eat it. I've tried to target feed him algae and other food by hand but he's a bit of a weeny. don't know if this is any help.

Keep us posted on what happens, it might help me with mine.

thanks,i'll go to the store today and buy a bunch of stuff

Dried seaweed as mentioned will work fine. also there are several flake foods out there that are made of vegetable matter. Spirulina being a very good one.

what about freeze dried brine shrimp mine has loved it the past 5 days. is it good to feed them this?

I was under the impression, correct me if I'm wrong, that brine shrimp hold very little nutritional value. Think candy bars for fish.

Since he's eating brine shrimp now is the time to start feeding other food at the same time.

the bottle i have says multi-vitamin enriched and promotes extraordinary health and color. what should i be looking for when buying fish food or what do u guys suggest i feed them? i also have "new life spectrum" marine formula pellets how is this product?

TIA

Air is air and brineshrimp is not the best. Look in the Asian section of your Supermarket and buy some Dried Nori. Make sure it's just Nori with no additives. Another good food is "Ogo" also in the Asian section. Suppliment with Mysis. Varitiy is the best.

Back
Top Bottom