Custom Built 300 Gallon Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would honestly just saw screw you to living color and just get another aquarium. It'll cost a lot less and be better. I find it ridiculous that they aren't going to build the aquarium that you wanted, if you were willing to pay the premium.

I hope things work out for your tank. I think a regal would be fine in a 320. I would also suggest an achilles tang. They are my favorite. Bat fish would be interesting too. I would find all the fish you like then find compatability. I think a big school of anthias would also be neat. They have great colors.

You might not be able to post pics because you have low posts. The mods are just reveiwing your pics before posting. I may be wrong but I think they do that till you get a certain amount of posts

you could always post your images to imageshack or photobucket and post the links

Hello all,
This is just an update. Don't worry pictures will be up soon, for some reason my iPhone won't let me upload the picture:)(
BAD NEWS:
It is going to cost me another $6,000 just to tear the wall out. My wall violates the included standard wall-tearing service provided by Living Color. So, no kitchen aquarium.
GOOD NEWS:
The estimated completion time has been shortened, I am only weeks away from a beautiful saltwater aquarium.
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:
I need advice on what types of fish I should get. I am already getting a Moorish Idol, so I need to know what fish is compatible with a Moorish Idol.
Thanks,
Garrett

This webpage will tell you about the care, raising, compaiability, even how to choose a healthy Moorish Idol to begin with.
Moorish Idol Fish Information
I hope it helps you a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom