Like mr x said... If your inverts survived you should be fine. If you don't have inverts, watch for an ammonia spike or a cycle and see if that indicates a bunch of die off.
In the future I would use a hospital tank to
Treat my fish. If you had coral or inverts in that tank already you would/could have poisoned all of it. Be super cautious when you do add inverts if you don't already have them. If you add something to your tank and it dies, I would get rid of the rock. At this point it really boils down to what strength you used the QuickCure at as to how toxic it is. Any med that says reef safe, doesn't work IMO
. All of your effective meds like copper, formalin, malachite green are toxic for your reef. A qt doesn't have to be fancy. A rubbermaid tote will work. But 20 or 30 dollars can end up saving you thousands in the end. Before you go out and buy a suggested meds or treatments, research it and it possible side effects.