Decision making - what fish go together?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reef-master003

Aquarium Advice Regular
Can somebody name me 2/3 fish that would go together in a 46 gal tank 2 perc clowns and a huma trigger(2 inches),thank you! Kinda looking for something with a little color in it also

I personally wouldn't house a Humu trigger in a 46 gallon tank, especially with 2 clowns. The humus get between 10-12 inches long, and can get aggressive. Especially in such a small tank.

And plus, the clowns will be nothing more than an expensive dinner as soon as the triggers big enough to get them down

cashmoney6980 said:
I personally wouldn't house a Humu trigger in a 46 gallon tank, especially with 2 clowns. The humus get between 10-12 inches long, and can get aggressive. Especially in such a small tank.

And plus, the clowns will be nothing more than an expensive dinner as soon as the triggers big enough to get them down

Ok that makes sense,can anybody give me some STOCKING SUGGESTIONS

Lol my first suggestion is get rid of the trigger because they are quite agressive. My next suggestion is a bicolor angel, they look great

I feel it's tough giving suggestions, as choosing fish js so subjective. I would check out sites like bluezoo, vivid aquariums and live aquaria.com. Lots of pictures and info on various fish, suggested tanks sizes and even compatability charts. Come up with what you like and run it by the crowd here. The smaller tank will limit your choices, but there is still lots out there. Cardinals and/or a Pygmy angel would be my suggestion. Most angels, tangs or triggers will need a larger tank.

Yup without the trigger you could pretty much get anything small. The trig will require a 6' tank eventually and they're try aggressive. I agree on a dwarf angel. Very active and colorful. If your looking to go reef eventually they may nip at corals.

Back
Top Bottom