Does fish rubbing always mean a diseases!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know but a one of rub probably ain't. If a fish starts rubbing regular is that always gunna be the first signs of ich

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

It could be a disease but some animals do it as aggression or affection. Usually ich though. It could be from stress.

can sometimes mean poor water conditions but normally ich what your test results. what do u test with ?

I will.I'm no stranger to White spot it wiped my first attempt of keeping marine I lost a sailfin tang a pair of clowns a dog face puffer and a blue dory I was distraught. This is my second attempt. I do need help here and there, I have oonidex in case of emergency I don't have a qt tank my other tank is trop' fresh water I have no problems with that!

test strips are not allways accurate take a water sample to your lfs and they will do an accurate test for u just incase.

How do you download your aquarium pic's to your profile I'm pressing on the empty silhouette picture nothing happening.

try uploading pic to photo website then copy the link into uplode photo section under your cp

be careful,with the fish you have in such a small tank can cause a lot of stress,that puffer could do with a 30g tank not a twenty!!

Back
Top Bottom