eel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kathleen55

Aquarium Advice Freak
so down the road (2 month after my grade is a b or a) my mom said she will get me a 55g! so im looking into getting an eel. i would like an easy(ish) eel to care for that is well not mean looking.ive looked into garden eels but their care level is expert so they are out of cosideration. thanks!

Snowflake eels are awesome. I have one in a 75g and he's been good with all the fish tank mates, as well as inverts (crabs, shrimp, etc.)

slitherbomb said:
Snowflake eels are awesome. I have one in a 75g and he's been good with all the fish tank mates, as well as inverts (crabs, shrimp, etc.)

Ya good eels but will eat shrimp and crabs. The one I have was good for a long time and then he eat all the inverts. But a good eel for fish

Jacj said:
Ya good eels but will eat shrimp and crabs. The one I have was good for a long time and then he eat all the inverts. But a good eel for fish

How big was he? Mine is a little over a foot and I feed him frozen shrimp.

I thought that my snowflake was not that hard to raise. As mentioned above your inverts will be toast.

100_1859.jpg

melosu58 said:
I thought that my snowflake was not that hard to raise. As mentioned above your inverts will be toast.

Ya my inverts r toast but he did not eat them till he was 15or 16"

Back
Top Bottom