Enough Space?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xkenneth

Aquarium Advice Activist
So i'm getting ready to do my 75 gallon reef and I was curious as to if I have enough space for the following fish.

1. Would there be enough room for perhaps a second Dwarf Angel? I was thinking something along the lines of a Flame Angel and a Pygmy Cherub. I can't seem to find any info on how much space they need to themselves.

2. I have a pair of true percula clowns (tank raised), would the 75 be enough space for a third clown? Perhaps a Clark's or Tomatoe?

Thanks.

I agree. Most angels need to be alone, fighting can and will ensue if you attempt to house more than one species together. Also, I see you said "75 Gallon Reef". Be cautious with your angels. Most are not 100% reef safe and will nip corals and clam mantles.

About the clown, some can do it and some cannot. I think it depends on the individual aggressiveness of your clowns. If you are sure that you have a true pair, I would say no.

All good advice...I would not do either as well. FWIW, I have never had luck with any dwarf angel species in a reef. IME, most will eventually begin to nip coals.

Back
Top Bottom