Ever hear of this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ellen

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Granted I am a novice, so please bear with me. I have had a nano cube 13 gallon tank for 2 years. In the tank we have live rock, snails, cleaner shrimp and one clown fish and one royal gramma fish. "Nemo" for the past year has had a habit of ending up "on the other side of the tank", you know where the pump, filter area is (the narrow area with water). We have had to net him out at least 10 times over the past year. Tonight, he was not around for feeding time, so I checked his special go to place....he was STUCK in the pump, dead. WTH???? Anyone have this experience???? He was the only one to ever end up on the other side. What in the world??? Please help

as ive heard several times by the salty guys, "clowns will be clowns..." sounds to me like you need to figure out some means of preventing that from happening in the future, something like egg crate or netting or something of the like...

Bugger - sad to hear.

I lost a chromis last night - it had it's face stuck in the pump inlet. Hoping to use some kind of mesh or shade cloth to stop this happening in the future....

Going to tag along and see if there are any good ideas here.

Ellen - does the intake you have look anything like this?

Mine got stuck in the circled hole.

Back
Top Bottom