exhausting, rewarding.. peace time?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scottayy

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, I just finished buying everything, setting it up, cycling, testing water 329832 times, learning buttloads of info, applying it, and buying fishies.

Now that I have nothing to do except watch the little guys and feed them.. it seems kind of weird, lol.

Peace time for a bit?

Though something in me wants to set up a 10g FW. :|

Watch out it's a disease called MTS. (multiple tank syndrome)

I've had it for awhile now, I've had 6 separate acute episodes. ROFL

So where are the pictures?

I'm too exhausted to take good pictures!
LOL, were you exhausted after your first setup?
Or perhaps you were more thoughtful and researched it properly before diving in head first.

Nope first time around I was just go go go. Actually, not that much has changed. I will only have 5 tanks soon, I;ve already got a friend who will take one. Then I'll sell the other 55g.

Hmm down to four...I'm thinking a nano cube next. So I can have a pair of snowflake clowns next to me at the computer. :-D

I'm between PWC's right now and draining the 125g. lol
I gotta admit, 6 is too many. especially with them all being new or moved so I have to constantly monitor each one.

I may have bitten off just a tad too much.

Yah, I could never do that much.
I was just thinking a 10g freshwater on the nightstand right beside my bed. It would be so peaceful and tranquil to fall asleep to

Yeah, I do exactly as you said: research and take it slow. And don't have more than 2 tanks (excluding QT). I'm an anomaly apparently. ;)

Back
Top Bottom