Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-05-2008, 11:20 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice Addict

Those are some good looking fish pics by the way

FijiWigi_Tank_photos
120G Oscar tank in progress
fijiwigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 02:53 AM   #22
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to black hills tj Send a message via MSN to black hills tj Send a message via Yahoo to black hills tj
Quote:
Originally Posted by myerst22 View Post
Freshwater have by far the most expensive fish. They make 3500 look like chump change. There are platinum arowanas and koi that sell for well over 250,000. zebra pleco are around 50.00
Where might I find true L046 for 50 bucks? I'd gladly pick up an entire colony at that price. The price of some arowanas is ridiculous

http://www.bhtj.net
black hills tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:03 PM   #23
Aquarium Advice Regular

Well I may be talking about a different species. i have been out of the business for over 7 years. When I sold fish a zebra pleco went for around $50. I may be talking about a different fish, inflation is crazy as we all know. The pleco I'm speaking of is a smaller species with a black and white pattern. I still have friends who are in the importing business and will ask them. I'm probably wrong, but will let you know what my friends say they sell them for at wholsale. Regards, Tim
Old 06-11-2008, 12:16 AM   #24
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to black hills tj Send a message via MSN to black hills tj Send a message via Yahoo to black hills tj
Quote:
Originally Posted by myerst22 View Post
Well I may be talking about a different species. i have been out of the business for over 7 years. When I sold fish a zebra pleco went for around $50. I may be talking about a different fish, inflation is crazy as we all know. The pleco I'm speaking of is a smaller species with a black and white pattern. I still have friends who are in the importing business and will ask them. I'm probably wrong, but will let you know what my friends say they sell them for at wholsale. Regards, Tim
That is a vague description of a true L046 Zebra. However, there are many that resemble L046, but are considered a different species/L#

http://www.bhtj.net
black hills tj is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com