Expensive fish!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Freshwater have by far the most expensive fish. They make 3500 look like chump change. There are platinum arowanas and koi that sell for well over 250,000. zebra pleco are around 50.00

Where might I find true L046 for 50 bucks? I'd gladly pick up an entire colony at that price. The price of some arowanas is ridiculous

Well I may be talking about a different species. i have been out of the business for over 7 years. When I sold fish a zebra pleco went for around $50. I may be talking about a different fish, inflation is crazy as we all know. The pleco I'm speaking of is a smaller species with a black and white pattern. I still have friends who are in the importing business and will ask them. I'm probably wrong, but will let you know what my friends say they sell them for at wholsale. Regards, Tim

Well I may be talking about a different species. i have been out of the business for over 7 years. When I sold fish a zebra pleco went for around $50. I may be talking about a different fish, inflation is crazy as we all know. The pleco I'm speaking of is a smaller species with a black and white pattern. I still have friends who are in the importing business and will ask them. I'm probably wrong, but will let you know what my friends say they sell them for at wholsale. Regards, Tim

That is a vague description of a true L046 Zebra. However, there are many that resemble L046, but are considered a different species/L#

Back
Top Bottom