Fattso

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The lights that I have on my tank is a two light fixture, one light white or other I'd blue. I got them from petco, called ocean something. I've been trying to save up to get better lights.

The lights that I have on my tank is a two light fixture, one light white or other I'd blue. I got them from petco, called ocean something. I've been trying to save up to get better lights.

Algae is caused by excess nutrients too, not just too much light. How often and how much do you feed?

I feed my fish twice a day and coral once every two days i have got a werd light bulb in mine it enhances coral growth an fish colour, any aquatic shop that have marine should know what they are they are about £100 a bulb and you have to change them every 6 too 8 months then i have also got moon light blue LEDs

Was was only feeding one cube brime shrimp and at that time was only 2 fish in there. Now I have 8 and feed a bigger one and every other day.

Was was only feeding one cube brime shrimp and at that time was only 2 fish in there. Now I have 8 and feed a bigger one and every other day.

Yeah, 1 whole cube for 2 fish was likely part of the algae problem. That's a lot of food for 2 fish.

So I was over feeding my fatso? What do y'all think of this light? I wanna upgrade so I can have corals.

image-2705051741.jpg

I have a two light bulb fixture. One light is blue and one is white , called ocean sun (I believe) from petco. I couldn't tell u the watts right now that's at home.

My bulb ismarine white 14k mirrored with UVa and UVb for the coral and some other light for the fish colour

Back
Top Bottom