i like all my fish. I can't pick just one
Reasons why each is cool:
1. Yellow Tang = this guy is curious...he watches me from the corner of the tank when i'm in the next room over. Very smart little guy.
2. O. Clowns = they are fun to watch...awesome personalities. I'm lucky enough to have a pair that loves playing around in their anemone. It's just cool to watch.
3. Yellow Watchman Goby = he grabs snails/hermits with his mouth and drags them away from his den when they get too close. Cool fish to watch. I'm thinking a pistol shrimp would be cool for him.
4. Green Mandarin = this fish will hypnotise you. Seriously, the way they move and hunt is very interesting. Mine likes gracing the front of the aquarium at dusk.
5. Green Chromis = they're everywhere all the time. They will also do what appears to be blowing bubbles on the water surface. Very active fish.