Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-08-2015, 08:30 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
Feather dusters

Can anyone give me some ideas of what to do/use to get rid of all the feather duster tubes in my tank. I swear there are 100s of them. Thanks in advance for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

DaleHauze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 11:21 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Regular
They aren't bad things. I had a lot of them. Then I got a Black Capped Basslet, she ate them all!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

kaileykari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 06:02 PM   #3
Macro Addict
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
when I thinned out mine I used a old credit card to scrap them off the rocks , holding a siphon hose in other hand to suck them up , they can become over whelming and annoying as they spread fast ,
I left some in as they look neat I even added large ones , over time they will thin out by themselves but that takes time , than the cycle starts over again , dusters are harmless but can over take corals too if not kept under control .
Fish are like lifesavers
They come in different colors

54seaweed is online now   Reply With Quote

eat, feather duster

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com