Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-10-2012, 03:10 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
feeding fuzzy lion

has anyone had a problem feeding there lion fish?i have had him for 6 days and im getting worried.i really wish the pet store cared what they sell instead of just selling fish to make a sale.i asked them to order ghost shrimp and his reply was nobody buys them so we dont order them anymore.people are telling me to be patient but i cant see him eating if he swims away when i try to feed him the silverback on a skinny stick.i have one other fish in there dartfish and he dont even bother it.if he dont eat live fish why would it eat a frozen silverback?
dwint is offline   Reply With Quote

feeding, fuzzy

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off