Finally got a tank that doesn't leak... Lol...150g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coffeetwitch said:
They do come with legs. I read or saw somewhere how someone took the two inside legs out and put the same size rod into both of them in the middle so it was kind of a one piece light like that 72" fixture.

Omg that's so genius.

Anyone know any good reef growing LED's. Maybe getting a 180g for 275!

This is off topic, but need to put it out there. Went to the Denver aquarium yesterday. Was pissed beyond belief. Had a 55g cylinder with 12 clowns in it, bunch of nems, and maroon clown. The place sickened me. Wish I didn't know what I do about this hobby. Changes ur whole outlook. Shallow pools for fish with no flow. Idk how these places survive.

Kio707 said:
This is off topic, but need to put it out there. Went to the Denver aquarium yesterday. Was pissed beyond belief. Had a 55g cylinder with 12 clowns in it, bunch of nems, and maroon clown. The place sickened me. Wish I didn't know what I do about this hobby. Changes ur whole outlook. Shallow pools for fish with no flow. Idk how these places survive.

Ughh my god that is just crazy, i bet you left like right away

Very shortly afterward. Wife enjoyed it, but me being in the hobby, crushed me.

Help! I have a tank bully. Killed my naso tang (was scratched up bad) and now the trigger won't come out. Any ideas??? Stock list is on earlier pages.

Lunar wrasse for sure. Mine was a terror killed or nearly killed everything I had. He is no longer allowed in my tank his current home is in the 100 starage tote that I use to cure rock.

A lot of the smaller tanks arent permanent, they are up for a few weeks then back to a huge ho@ding area, sometimes transferred at night to a bigger tank.

Anyone suggest a good tang? One I really don't have to worry about getting ich really easy? Only reason I haven't gotten a regal tang.

Ibrahim said:
Naso Tang!

Had one. It got murdered... Think it was a wrasse. May get a brown powder or blue powder. Any experience with those?

i was at the fish store and they said powder blue can get ich easily. one of those was on my list for the 125. now its not. purple tang seem fairly hardy. there is one at a different store (trade in) that has been through a lot and is pulling through and if its still there by the time i get cash i may buy it. but i do have other fish i want to get first.

I thought all tangs were pretty ich sensitive and that the constant amount of swimming that they do might have been an attempt of building a natural deterant to it. All speculation of course.

Just picked up two new fish. Porcupine puffer and Picasso huma!!!

Back
Top Bottom