Finally got a tank that doesn't leak... Lol...150g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kio707

Aquarium Advice Addict
Finally got a good tank and setting it up now. 150g with lids. It looks great.

Last edited:
Just got the best b'day/Xmas present ever!!! My wife just surprised me and showed up 7 days early!!! Friends just brought her from airport... I know it's off topic, but I haven't seen her since June!

Lost blue jaw, both tangs, anthias, flame, and clown isn't looking good... I took every precaution...

excellent news about the wife!!! How long until the baby arrives? Hope whats left of the fish make it.

Well, I have committed the ultimate sin... I had to use tap water to fill the tank (aprox 40 gallons). My RO/DI unit is still at the old house waiting to get moved. I did however set up my sump, skimmer, and phosban reactor. No algae so far and fish and inverts are good. Think I got lucky or am I doomed?

Yep. Water is good, system is strong, all fish seem happy. Lion, fox face, clowns, yellow watchman, star fish, and urchin all scooting along and marry. Trates where up a bit, but have leveled out. Just miss the guys I lost. My tangs, my hawk, triggers, and anthias.... Pretty rough.

as long as you do some pwc's when the rodi arrives and keep up with the maintenance i dont see how it would hurt. Glad to har they're all moved over and doign good now.

I'm also glad to hear the tank has stabilized. :-D Hopefully the bad luck has passed and all is gonna go well.

Have fun picking out your new fishies!

No new fish yet, maybe today. But here's a lil update. Guess the foxface sleeps at 430 am.. Lol

Back
Top Bottom