First Dead Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you guys sure its trustworthy? I mean I'd hate to get scammed or screwed over. Its legit?
I can not say I have never ordered from there so I can not say sorry :)
I certianly understand you there
So I am not promoting them at all ;)

Um...I think I'm going to research a little more. Thanks everyone. If you hear anything let me know please.

CRAP! DEAD watchman goby! GOt the fish yesterday and hes dead today!

What gives? None of my other fish have died...
Nothing else in the pico has died...Sexy shrimp and boogying down, hermit is picking at junk, snails all sucking hard on the glass...

Okay, dont buy from Reefs2go.com...This is the 3rd dead yellow watchman goby from them. I highly suspect that they are getting tainted fish. I am so mad I could kick a cat right now! Another dead fish!

ORA is the only way to go...
Sheesh. Claim time, again!

Matt

I am so mad I could kick a cat right now!
Matt
Um I hope you are kidding ?
:confused: :(
I suspect this is something that you will need to get locally ... Mine have been going strong nearly 8 + months that I have had them ...I would offer to get them and ship them to you but man that would be expensive as all and no AAG sorry :( I know this must be fustrating as all get out
Matt what size tank are you putting these guys in they need at minimum a 10 IMHHO

Naw, I would never kick a cat, or dog, or any animal! Ill just pet my cat till he yowls at me. ;-)

I will just lay low with the fish for now until I find something aquacultured...

Matt

Naw, I would never kick a cat, or dog, or any animal! Ill just pet my cat till he yowls at me. ;-)

I will just lay low with the fish for now until I find something aquacultured...

Matt
Ok :D

Back
Top Bottom