Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-30-2009, 05:16 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Fish compatibility question

Hello everyone, I will hopefully be getting the last two additions for my tank in the next couple of weeks and had a question about a possible blennie purchases. I was looking at getting a lawnmower blennie but am concerned that it may not get along with my rigilius goby. Does anyone know anything about the compatibility?
The next question is that I was also planning on getting a flame angelfish along with the blennie. Will they be ok together in a 10G QT tank? Thanks for any advice!

Old 07-30-2009, 05:39 PM   #2
Thanx but no.....

IMO the blenny will be fine. Your tank is big enough. He's a jumper though.

They should be fine in QT as long as the angel is small (more for her sake then to worry about the blenny). I'd use black pvc , it might make the blenny more comfortable - color wise.. get some height too and the angel will prob hang mid-tank.

I've used a 10g for qt forever. Gets crowded sometimes but then I think back to what they were in in the lfs ....

Old 07-31-2009, 05:34 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

Awsome, thanks!

Tags
compatibility, fish compatibility

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com