fish suggestion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dudeinvb

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 30 gallon tank with a 2 x 65 watt 10,000k and actinic bulbs by coralife .I have a few small corals zoas,mushrooms and i was wondering of any suggestions of not too expensive decently hardy fish. something colorful, aesthetically pleasing, and that will not hide 24 hours a day

Flame angles are colorful - but they seem to be 50/50 on wether they nip a corals or not. I love mine. Clowns are good personality fish as well.

ended up going with a coral beauty. wanted a bannerfish but found out one of the species will nip corals decided to go the safe route

Coral beautys are a beautiful fish. Be aware also that they are reef safe with caution. Mine almost wrecked my reef after 4 yrs of good behavior.

that does not excite me to hear. i will watch him closely, thank you for all of your input everyone, any suggesions for feading him. i have some algae established in tank for him to graze, i will also try clipping a small leaf of a marine plant to the wall for him to see if he likes anything. he would not accept flake food which i wasnt surprised, wouldnt accept frozen brine shrimp cubes so i will try also getting some herbivorous cubes and unfreeze them a little too

Back
Top Bottom