Fish to get

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

duaumun

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey you guys! i'm new here but i love it. oh, here is a GREAT website for everybody. www.wetwebmedia.com i have a couple of questions for yall though. In your opinions, what are some beautiful, breathtaking fish for a custom FOWLR 46x24x33 tank. It's ok if they nip LR. I'm not set up yet. Thanks you guys! :snipersmile: :zook:

Longhorn Cowfish = the bomb!

If you want really colorful fish, just go to www.liveaquaria.com and look through the angels and dwarf angels to see if you can find a favorite there. Then check the tangs. There are some really beautiful wrasse as well. These are typically the most aesthetically pleasing fish.

I'm kind of partial to the stranger-looking fish, or fish with funny personalities like the following..

Boxfish (aka trunkfish)
Batfish
Blennies
Gobies
Frogfish

Look into a fridamani psuedochromis, also known as the orchid dottyback. Live aquaria has tank raised ones. :D

Hey duaumen,
Got your email.., Im partial to morays and lionfish myself and have based my new 180 gallon setup around them, I like the snowflake and zebra morays but from what ive read you need to plan carefully what you put with them.
Let me know what you choose!!! this is the fun bit!!!

Thanks you guys! keep it up! and thanks saltwateraussie for your reply to my PM. Im thinking of getting a Black edge moray, blue (hippo) tang, yellow tank, and Emperor angel (adult). but i also liked the longhorn cow. Thanks u guys!
DUAMUN

:zook: :rocket:

I like the blueline and clown triggerfish.

A very unique fish that always gets attention is a spiny devilfish or also known as a sea goblin.

Back
Top Bottom