Foxface

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have about 15 to 20 lfs in my area. I have went to them all and made friends with a few of them. However I've seen the nasty and the great. My opinion is that your small busn owner fish store is much better than your commercial fish store. One of the largest local fish stores is a real joy to go into cause there wide variety of fish and equipment. The store name is all fish emporium and I think it's built and maintained by living color . Anyways I've seen some stuff go on in that place that y'all would cringe to see or hear. However a couple of my lfs that are small busn owners are great!!! And I have no complaints.

We are keeping living things in our house in aquariums that are use to an open ocean all we can do is try to take care of them
The best we can because we as humans enjoy them but I know they would be better off in there oceans. They are not dogs or cats.

Anyways back on subject your foxface will be doing better with the algae in the tank, if you don't notice him putting in weight let me know ill send you some medically treated food called dr. G's to treat internal parasites. That's what cured my foxface. And I think dr. G's is only sold locally here in south florida

Elude- I was agreeing with you. A lot of fish will eat a lot of things, but scientists have classified them based on what they do in their natural habitat. Fox faces are considered herbivores. Feed them all meaty stuff and they will eat, but will not do as well. Same with Tangs. I used to have a Sohal that loved live brine. Had to leave nori in the tank between feeding so he would get his greens.

Elude82 said:
Shaker what part are you in? I grew up and lived in Broward.

Good ole city of dania beach. I'm close to the bass pro shops.

Lol I lived there last, I was on the west side of 95, in between griffin and stirling rd. I went to Hollywood Hills for high school.

I'm in west Boca, although I have never caught any fish...where do you go? My son would love it!

Elude82 said:
Lol I lived there last, I was on the west side of 95, in between griffin and stirling rd. I went to Hollywood Hills for high school.

I went to Hollywood and south plantation class of 2003 ... You?

Rosesrblu1 said:
I'm in west Boca, although I have never caught any fish...where do you go? My son would love it!

It's all about pier fishing. The best pier closest to you is anglins in lauderdale by the sea. You have to fish high tide which is usually 5ish and 5pm ish this month, you also need to fish the bottom with a 2 ounce sinker and a pompano rig.

Last week I caught around 40 fish between 5 am and 9 am and hot to see a black tip pulled up.

However I love dani the best but a lil harder to catch fish

Elude82 said:

I'm on the west side as well near tropical acres steak house. Live it here.

I went to Hills the whole time. Class of 2001. My brother was in your grade, James. My last name is Morsillo.

Hummmm I'm james jablonske kinda rings a bell but not really.

Back
Top Bottom