Frozen foods question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blag It

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello,
Just wondering, I'm planning on getting a pair of clownfish, a cleaner shrimp, and some hermit crabs or turbo snails for my newly established marine tank.
I have some frozen brill shrimp and some frozen bloodworm left from my previous tropical tank, would any of these creatures eat either of these? Would save me having to buy more if I can use these up.

Thanks.

Hello,
Just wondering, I'm planning on getting a pair of clownfish, a cleaner shrimp, and some hermit crabs or turbo snails for my newly established marine tank.
I have some frozen brill shrimp and some frozen bloodworm left from my previous tropical tank, would any of these creatures eat either of these? Would save me having to buy more if I can use these up.

Thanks.

i wouldnt test it i know they eat mysis shrimp. i have 2 false percs and they love the mysis to death lol

All my fish eat the bloodworms. My mandarin and scooter love them. My clowns, anthias, gobies, wrasses everything I have eats bloodworms every day at least. :)

Back
Top Bottom