FTMMWS's 280 build ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stopped in at the Lfs yesterday. Trigger was still there and I was right he is 80 and about 5 inches long. Did you get yours in yet?
It came today and was DOA:(..Delivery got delayed in Pittsburgh because of heavy rain and thunderstorms yesterday..Obviously bummed out ,,It was the last one they had so now i wait again...So does your LFS ship :lol:?

FTM, ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!! From the first pic w/ the 20 comparison to the stand build to your latest addition!!! :dance: Just totally speechless. As well, sorry for your losses from the power outage. Currently I have retaken interest in this hobby and am relearning what I used to know with FW, so SW will be down the road a bit. My latest acquisition is a used 265 which I'm thinking would be great for my Discus DT. (It's a work in progress since the previous owner siliconed the entire back glass with rocks and that's how it was moved!!! :bawl:) But to keep it short, SUBSCRIBED, great job Devils, and LGR!!!!

Thank you very much..i appreciate it:)

If i ever went to freshwater again ,i'd have a discus tank..They are really cool looking fish..
a 265 sure will make an awesome set-up ,salt or fresh..
Have you ever had saltwater?Its really no harder than fresh,give it a shot

Good luck,and yes,,Go Devils,i got a good feeling (y)

Aww man that stinks sorry that happened. No unfortunately they don't ship. Might be worth a road trip to va lol.

It came today and was DOA:(..Delivery got delayed in Pittsburgh because of heavy rain and thunderstorms yesterday..Obviously bummed out ,,It was the last one they had so now i wait again...So does your LFS ship :lol:?

Thank you very much..i appreciate it:)

If i ever went to freshwater again ,i'd have a discus tank..They are really cool looking fish..
a 265 sure will make an awesome set-up ,salt or fresh..
Have you ever had saltwater?Its really no harder than fresh,give it a shot

Good luck,and yes,,Go Devils,i got a good feeling (y)

That stinks, sorry about that. I know that would make me upset. :(

Well guys,,got the credit and now i'm considering an Australian harlequin tusk instead..Always wanted one of those too...
I'm thinking 2 triggers is enough anyway...
Just bummed out the poor guy had to die:(

FTMMWS said:
Well guys,,got the credit and now i'm considering an Australian harlequin tusk instead..Always wanted one of those too...
I'm thinking 2 triggers is enough anyway...
Just bummed out the poor guy had to die:(

Just sold an Aussie harlequin tusk today. The guy didnt even want to wait to let it stay in shop for a few days he was so excited! Lol. They are absolutely gorgeous.

spoonman said:
First customer????

8th!!!! I'm cheap. Lol. Well. Cheaper than others around. People are telling friends. It's awesome!!! Lol. He got a 4.5-5" for 170$.

Sorry for stealing your thread F.

8th!!!! I'm cheap. Lol. Well. Cheaper than others around. People are telling friends. It's awesome!!! Lol. He got a 4.5-5" for 170$.

No worries ,congrats on the sale(y)..

Think i'm gonna get one too...I don't want a juvi though,a 5 incher would be good...

Jlsardina said:

Ship me one!!! Lol... At that price, man I would take it.

Heres my angel, "Frenchy Fuqua" :D

He's growing like a weed,fastest grower i ever had,i swear he's doubled in size .. you can really see his streamers coming along nicely ..

FTMMWS said:
Heres my angel, "Frenchy Fuqua" :D

He's growing like a weed,fastest grower i ever had,i swear he's doubled in size .. you can really see his streamers coming along nicely ..

Need the pic... Lol

That worked!!! Love the purple tang!! The angel is getting big! Mine is still a lil guy.

Awesome video FTM. Is that a Sargassum Trigger? Love the black sand by the way.

Thanks guys,,
yeah i love black sand too..
This video actually looks horrible,definitely not one of my better ones :nono: you guys can be honest with me:lol:
The sargassum is the bigger one ,the other is the blue throat ..
The purple tang is one tough fish,,he's been through a heck of a lot,,couple hypos, formalin baths,power outages,cold temps ...He's around 11 or 12 years old if i had to guess..could actually be older...He was one of my first and still my favorite

Back
Top Bottom