FTMMWS's 280 build ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tell! You SAID you would tell today!
BTW- if there's no pics it didn't happen

FTMMWS said:
:lol:,,thats funny

Sorry for the suspense guys ,,i didn't get a chance to pick it up today..I'll get it tomorrow ...
Its a banana wrasse

Female??:)

FTMMWS said:
:lol:,,thats funny

Sorry for the suspense guys ,,i didn't get a chance to pick it up today..I'll get it tomorrow ...
Its a banana wrasse

Awesome FTM! I love mine. You'll gt a kick out of its activity.

If that's the same as the Yellow Coris wrasse, I had one in my reef for about a year, till he jumped. Never saw him picking at anything.
He was cool.

7387724250_f2f2526a60_c.jpg

oh and i went in to get him and this guy had came in from a local trade,,,guy said he's yours for 10 bucks if you want it....Now how could i turn that down ,,,Score !!!
7387718340_86721d05fa_c.jpg

thanks Mike,
Yeah its an OK place, they do know me there pretty well now and the guy told me he likes to take care of his saltwater customers and i'm one of the few who has a bigger sized tank for these bigger fish..

Great deal I don't think any of could have resisted that one! Great colors on both of them as well.

Thanks jmkb,,i not sure if the wrasse is male or female though..The LFS didn't know either ,but he said he thinks its a female ...Its belly does look like its changing bluish green though ,,which makes me think its a male

Well they are beautiful fish either way. Just outta curiosity how much lr do you have in your tank?

thanks ,they are nice ..i like the banana a lot
If i had to guess ,i'd say about 110-125 lbs...It was all the LR from my 125 which was packed..Once i made the transfer i just used all that rock and liked the more open look so i didn't add any more...
I actually took some out to set up my other angler tank

FTMMWS said:
thanks Mike,
Yeah its an OK place, they do know me there pretty well now and the guy told me he likes to take care of his saltwater customers and i'm one of the few who has a bigger sized tank for these bigger fish..

What store is this? I need to shop there!

FTMMWS said:
Thanks jmkb,,i not sure if the wrasse is male or female though..The LFS didn't know either ,but he said he thinks its a female ...Its belly does look like its changing bluish green though ,,which makes me think its a male

Nice fish FTM. My Banana is definitely female and has the same facial markings at times. Sometimes the body will look bluish too. And very once in awhile a white square will appear in the middle of its body. Absolutely no idea what that means.

What store is this? I need to shop there!
:lol:,,its just a little shop in a stip mall...
Nice fish FTM. My Banana is definitely female and has the same facial markings at times. Sometimes the body will look bluish too. And very once in awhile a white square will appear in the middle of its body. Absolutely no idea what that means.
Thanks ,,i don't mind if its either now,,,Did want a female but i like this one..
White spot??No idea:confused:
If its possible ,i would like to see a pic of yours..thanks(y)

Back
Top Bottom