FTMMWS's 280 build ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mike,you gotta get that fish !!...I can't believe they still have it..
I'd be a little jealous but at least i could enjoy the vids and pics you'd post of it :lol:

Lol I can find 3 different ones . He has been there for as long as I can remember too. I'm just worried about aggression.

Man thats BS..I couldn't find any,,anywhere !!
Aggression ??You have an aggressive set up ,,don't you?

Yea I guess you can call my tank aggressive. Maybe I'll change my mind once my pinktail is in the dt. I just hear so many horror stories of evil triggers lol

Yea I guess you can call my tank aggressive. Maybe I'll change my mind once my pinktail is in the dt. I just hear so many horror stories of evil triggers lol
Yeah and i had a couple of my own,,but as the saying goes "every fish is different "...I just love triggers ,,don't let me sway you if you really don't want it...

I think the fish is awesome but If I ever do get a fifth fish for this tank I think I want to get another yellow mimic tang . I miss that guy

FTMMWS said:
:lol:,,its just a little shop in a stip mall...

Thanks ,,i don't mind if its either now,,,Did want a female but i like this one..
White spot??No idea:confused:
If its possible ,i would like to see a pic of yours..thanks(y)

FTM here are a couple of pics. Enjoy.

Had a quick question regarding qt . Do you raise the salinity in qt tank to normal then observe for a week and then move them into dt? Or do you just drip them once qt is done? Also how long do you qt for?

I have been doing 3 weeks of hypo then a couple days to bring it back up ,,then into DT a day or 2 after that

Ok what do you think I should do with my trigger? I think he may have been sand infested instead of ick infested but I want to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom