FTMMWS's 280 build ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well,its in!!Now the really fun part,,transferring everything...Not even sure when that will start...The new tank needs to go exactly where the old one is ,,,so,,i'm working on a plan of attack ,but,I don't have enough salt to mix the rest of the water i need yet:facepalm:

Attachments

• PA013987.jpg
    PA013987.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 214
  • PA013990tstand.jpg
    PA013990tstand.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 217
I keep saying it,but you did an awesome job with that stand. I really can't get over it. LOL Looks great, can't wait for the next step. :)

Thanks a lot Carey,,i do a lot of woodworking and really enjoy it....
I am pretty proud of this project (hence all the pics:lol:)

We love pictures, I would be showing everyone if I could do what you did. LOL

It's like real furniture grade and expensive looking. Why can't you live near me? hehe I need a 90g stand of similar quality. ;-)

Yeah,i have built a couple desks a dresser,a few blanket holders and some shelves for cheap..Give some stuff out as gifts
I probably have about 125 bucks into this stand....,,the tools required to build the stuff is another story though:lol:

Yeah,i have built a couple desks a dresser,a few blanket holders and some shelves for cheap..Give some stuff out as gifts
I probably have about 125 bucks into this stand....,,the tools required to build the stuff is another story though:lol:

Aint it the truth. And everyone here thinks the SW hobby is expensive. LOL I was just given a Delta table saw with Unifence and a extension table/router table because it didn't work. Put a new switch and start capacitor on it and for a total of $14.00 I got a $1,5000-$2,000 saw. :) But the rest of the tools were not that cheap. LOL

The stand looks great. Ceder is beutiful when done right and that my friend, is done right. Kudos. (y)

Thanks everyone ...

The breakdown/transfer will start tomorrow ....
Probably trading in my humu too...

Yeah,but probably just a rubbermaid tote with the fish and tank of rocks and water:lol:

Probably won't even really work on the aquascape yet...

OK be patient with me guys...The tank is filled but cloudy,,some rock is in but the temp is only 72 ATM,,,the fish are fine in the totes so they'll hang out for another night...
The humu is gone:(,,, i could get a dogface for straight up trade or 30 bucks credit...they also have a nice male blue throat ..so i need some opinions from you all....:ermm:
Thanks

Think it will be the dogface,,my wife like them too...
,,,i really like the blue throat though:confused: ...

I'd go with the blue throat! I tryed a dogface and they are to docile to be in a tank with triggers mine was to scared to eat so I always had to feed at night while the other fish where sleeping

Back
Top Bottom