FTMMWS's 280 build ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys ,,its coming along..
I got the bigger screen on and its getting nice full coverage and flow..
Was at the LFS today and this guy was on sale ..Had to get him,,i love these fish

Attachments

• PA214080hawk.jpg
    PA214080hawk.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 255
Nice.. How different is Bare bottom from having a sand bed? Any advantage/disadvantages?
Well as you know its a very new set-up:D

I can tell you this though..Cleaning out the poo and anything else during a WC is so easy...As far as looks ,,IDK if one can even tell from a few feet away..You'd have to be right at the tank looking in

Wow that's f****** great man!!! Uber jealousy right here.....nice blue throat also!! Man....now I HAVE to go to lfs today haha

Could you do a little video of the Koran close up, I'm a little obsessed with them and ours is now showing signs of growing and colour is starting to grow through his tail. Would love to see a fully grown mature one!

How is everything going with the tank? Is all well?
Haven't been around here lately ...
Update::
Had a power outage while the family was out of town for the holidays ,,lost a couple fish...My beloved angel didn't make it and my maroon also died:(:(,,,,and my scrubber was pretty nasty...

Got some new guys in QT now though:)

Attachments

• PB304113neqt.jpg
    PB304113neqt.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 185
  • PB304118newfi.jpg
    PB304118newfi.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 171
O no, very sorry to hear that as your angel was like 3years old. Is that a French angel you are adding?
Thanks Brighty and yes ,i had my koran for about 3 years and watched it grow and almost fully change ...It's sad to not see him swimming in the tank anymore:(

It is a french and has definitely eased some of the pain from the losses :)
Also is a spiny box puffer and 2 B&W clowns

Haven't been around here lately ...
Update::
Had a power outage while the family was out of town for the holidays ,,lost a couple fish...My beloved angel didn't make it and my maroon also died:(:(,,,,and my scrubber was pretty nasty...

Got some new guys in QT now though:)

So sorry for your losses.

I really like your new fish though! Do you have any pictures of them in the QT?

Thanks,,
My filter on the QT just crapped out.Could smell it burning this morning..Looks like i either buy a new one or transfer to the DT...They all came from DD/LA and everyone seems to think they are very safe and parasite free from there because of their own protocol ,,,so IDK...

Like the avatar ,,very festive

Back
Top Bottom