Fu manchu ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tiboblacuillere

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Im soon moving my fish from my 12g fluval edge to my new fluval 26g bow front it is actually cycling since 1week ill wait til christmas to move them! I would like to add a fu manchu lionfish to my aquarium since i really like lionfish but a volitan is way too big. Would i be better with a dearf ? For now i have 2clowns ocellaris a yellow ead jawfish a lawnmower blenny. They are all young for now so ill wait until they get bigger. Anyone have any idea ig i should or not an why ? Thk !

Honestly in a 26 a fu man chu lion would basically have to be the only fish. And he could potentially eat your clowns .

:( sad i love lionfish but if its going to make him feel squeezed or even to lose my clownfish its better not. Thk for the advice !

I really wanted one too. I was goin to build my seventy five around one. But it really limits other choices and most say their dwarf lions just sit almost all day

My dwarf lion is in a 55 and is very active. He swims from rock to rock all day. A 26 would be too small imo especially if you have pther fish...

Honestly, the four fish you have is the most I would ever consider having in a 26 gallon saltwater fish only tank. If it is going to be a reef I'd only recommend three fish tops. Algae or excess nutrients will be an issue otherwise, at least in the long term.

Case is closed then ! I wont put i lionfish since it will be squeeze with the other fish and they will surely be stressed. Thk for the answers everyone ill just add a scarlet skunk shrimp then since there will be no fu manchu to eat it !

Oh no no, the correct answer is " my wife will be pisses but i better go buy that 72 gallon to fit the fu manchu...". Lol. That how we roll around here...;)

Haha lol i wish but im buying a new fork for my mtb so shes already piss off im better wait a little bit lol like this summer !

Back
Top Bottom