fuzzy dwarf lion fish??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paulweck

Aquarium Advice FINatic
ive had my fuzzy dwarf lion fish in my qt tank for about 3 weeks now. im hoping i can put him in the fowlr in the next eek or two. my question is the tank the he will be going in also houses a maroon clown fish that is about the same size if not bigger the the lion fish. is it ok to put the both in there together? or will i have to re-home the clown fish? what do u guys think?

I have a dwarf lion as well I have him in a tank with a large clownfish, yellowtail damsel, and goby they all get along very well as long as they are about the same size IMO. I think it should be fine unless he outgrows your clown.

thanks for the reply. ill try it out. have u been able to get your lion fish to eat frozen krill? im still feeding live roseys. but have been trying to get him to eat krill with no luck even if i dont feed him for 3 days he still wont touch it

Is the frozen krill the full krill or the cubed version? I Have luck with my dwarf eating the whole frozen krill. The lion shows no interest in the cubed kind.

its the cubed kind. i will try some full sized frozen krill tomorrow have to make a trip to my lfs.. thanks for the info hondatek

Be carefull, make sure the lion fish is well fed,Mine had a clownfish the same size as it in its mouth and they both died,They will try to eat anything they can fit in their mouth,and its a large mouth,

Back
Top Bottom