Give me some active fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dwarf angels are a good choice
wrasses are very active too...,more fish suggestions are depending on your tank size though..

Was looking at some wrasse and Anthias and I liked the multi colored angel but i read it wouldn't do well with the wrasse Anthias or butterflyfisg

I have a mccoskers flasher wrasse that is always swimming around and flashing his fins whenever he sees his reflection. Great display and very active fish. I love him! (Pic is my avatar)

When I had my angel it was very active, always swimming about. Anthias are good choices too as mine are also very active. Also very big eaters too lol. Some of my most active fish are my blue reef chromis. Bigger and more vibrant colored than regular chromis and they school around the tank.

I have a pink face wrasse who is completely crazy in the tank. The Guy will not stop moving. That should do the trick for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Red fin tetra's. Mine swim all over and they like to play in my bubble bars and ride the bubbles to the top then swim down and do it again and again. Lol.

I got a foxface and all he does is hide. I re arranged the rock work last might in N attempt to make him come out into the open but he rarely does. Would like to somehow get rid of the fish I have And start over.

Idk if they do or not. About to take all my fish and try a sell back and start over. My fox face is a small one so I didn't know if it was young and that's what it isn't out and about or what. Thinking of getting a tang to see if that would pull him out

I think I can get a mimic tang. I think a lot of the stuff you read or hear is very cautious in their approach. Everyone says a pound of live rock per gallon of water. I read some articles where it said that was what you needed to operate your tank without a filter. So it's trial and error for me

Back
Top Bottom