Goby's and Blennies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sanchezkk

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a yellow goby watchman and I was thinking of getting a Lawnmower Benny. Now are they the types that play well together? I also had my eye on a Diamond Goby because I have heard that they sifted through the substrate like nothing else alive. Any suggestions and or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

I had a lawnmower and yellow watchman together with no issues. :)

Unless your sandbed is mature I would stay away from the diamond goby. Plus they really really do a number on your sand, they will mound it all over the place. lol

Before you get a lawnmower make sure you see it eat at the LFS as alot of them starve in the home aquarium because of not eating prepared foods. Hopefully your LFS will will feed it a bit so you can see. If he wont then he is covering up something.

carey said:
I had a lawnmower and yellow watchman together with no issues. :)

Unless your sandbed is mature I would stay away from the diamond goby. Plus they really really do a number on your sand, they will mound it all over the place. lol

Carey,

It's been a while since we last talked. How do I know when my sandbed is mature? Stupid question after such a long time but I think it's better late than never.

I have a diamond goby it's a great sandsifters that's all it does but carry is right I have to feed the little bugger or he would starve. :(

Back
Top Bottom