Good CUC...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never ordered any liverock online before. reefcleaners.org
how many of them survive the trip?

I didn't notice any that didn't survive. I had one hermit shell in the bag that didn't have anything in it. But that doesn't mean he died in transit. Express shipping took less than a day from Florida to Ohio. Left there at 6pm Wednesday, I had them a little after noon on Thursday

Thank you. I think I might get some more CUC for my tanks, and with those prices, can't beat it. Assuming get free shipping like I thought I saw it say.

Well it shows "Free Express Mail" but I think I'll contact them to be sure, thanks.

"A quick crews around $22 would have free Priority Mail instead of Express Mail. Priority Mail is a 2 -3 day service, with no guarantee either way."

Not sure if I want to chance it..... not just the 20 bucks, but I hate to see things die. what do you think?

I don't know, i live in florida so i get my orders the next day from them. I would think they would be ok. Reefcleaners puts a wet paper towel in the bafg with some water so they should make the 2 day trip. Unless youre really far away it might take longer...

Back
Top Bottom