Green Chromi's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KSum89

Aquarium Advice Freak
Whats everyones experience with them being aggressive? I'm thinking of adding 3 of these along with a tiger shrimp tommorow. Gotta get some input from yall before i go and get em, dont want them attack my peaceful fish...i've heard good and bad from them and most websites have them as peaceful, plus they are cheap. what you guys think??

Also, should i get rid of my 6 line wrasse...im seeing that they can become aggressive, but i like the fact he eats bristleworms. Dont want him taking over later on. i want to add a mandarin when my tank becomes established too.

if your talking about the blue/green chromis yea their very peaceful and wont fight any of your fish i have a couple myself they get along with all my fish

nah actually mine dont fight amongst themselves 1 is bigger then the other and they kind of have a pecking order so they follw him lol

I have two that get along great with eachother and the other fish. However, in another tank I had 5 that picked eachother off 1 by 1 and I have heard many stories where the same has happened.

Although Chromis are Damsels, they sure don't act like Damsels. No, the Chromis will not pick on your other fish. In fact, my Clownfish and Pajama Cardinal picks on the Chromi. Chromi are almost too peaceful...

Back
Top Bottom