Growing Copepods?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Endless Ocean in My House

Aquarium Advice Regular
I don't know much of anything about the subject--do you have any advice, or are there any good articles you can point me to?
I'm deciding whether or not I want to do it.

Endless Ocean in My House said:
I don't know much of anything about the subject--do you have any advice, or are there any good articles you can point me to?
I'm deciding whether or not I want to do it.

Mine just appeared in my BC29 then I decided to get 3,000 from reefs2go and just seeded the tank at night in total darkness. I even put a towel over the tank. I left it dark for almost 24 hours per the company instructions. Now I have tons and tons!!

:)

When you add them to the tank- just make sure to leave the pumps off for about ten minutes do they can settle into the rock and substrate before getting sucked into your sump and caught on filtration

Endless Ocean in My House said:
Got that:) and thank you.
I meant the tank itself, and the water chemistry.

Not sure if this answers your question but... Some come in sea water and is measured at 1.026 and you just pour it and it's content into the display tank. If your going that route. Others seed there sump or fuge but it's done the same way. Usually the directions will tell you what to do. The ones I've delt with was just pour in.

You can always add to a cup of your tank water and then add if it makes you feel better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom