Has anyone ever heard of this Product?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not a pro with this sort of thing, but just general common sense would make me question this. It contains nitrates and nitrites and that is supposed to be good for fish and reduce stress???

Also...water changes take bad stuff out of your water and help replenish it. I can't see not removing for a year and everything staying in check. Especially for reef.

Almost sounds like a cycle "bottled bacteria" product.

The old saying if it sounds to good to be true it is comes to mind. Looking for things for shortcuts in this hobby can lead to disaster.

Agreed. I'm a fan of the Dr Tim's bottled bacteria for cycling, but this just does not sound right. Saltwater takes some time and effort. IMO, if someone is too lazy to do proper maintenance, then they are in the wrong hobby.

I agree, but I was just flipping thought Amazon looking for some supplies and came across this. Normally I would pass on something like this, but being that it had some very good reviews I was just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom