HELP!! finding fish for christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thorn Walthall

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi,
Im looking for a stars and stripes puffer and a clown trigger for my wife for christmas she is in love with these two fish my LFS says they can get them on aa order well they order once a week and for about two months now they havent came in so im wondering if anyone know of a online store with a good rep to order from if they have any or is this just a tuff time of year to find these two thanks so much

Yea i've tried there bluezooaquatics and just about every major website was sort of looking for a local fish store maybe in a different state that might have one im in tennessee

I have heard good things about lliveaquaira but they dont even offer the puffer

Do you have any kind of specialized pet store where you live that would be your best bet it would be a little more expensive but they would get it pretty quick.

no i sure dont but i ran across a company called reefs 2 go in florida know anything about them

not much but from what i have read people with big orders get some fish in poor health and some people aren't getting the fish they ordered at all

Thorn Walthall said:
ok thanks a lot for your helo and advice

I found this on another post it might help.

Tonedogz posted:
You can also purchase fish online. I've bought from saltwater fish .com and also blue zoo aquatics there stuff is pretty good and if one dies they give you a credit if its within 14 days and you get them the next day.Hope this helps you

Back
Top Bottom