HELP!!!! green spotted pufer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crazyed

Aquarium Advice Newbie
i had them in my 55 gal fresh water tank then i started a 29 gal salt water reef tank they have been in there for 5 weeks imo about thru my cycle and wanted to get some fish but i dont know wat will get along with them they are about half the size of ur thumb any help would be great

Welcome to AA, I’m sure you will have already upset a bunch of people including myself by cycling your tank with your green spotted puffers but what’s done is done. A fishless cycle would have been more humane.

GPS at such a juvenile age shouldn’t be introduced to a full marine environment yet. this article goes into depth on what sg they should be kept at and at what stages.

As far as tank mates go this article goes into depth on that issue as well. Most recommend only one puffer per 30 gal of water though due to territorial issues.

man i thought iwas going to have to get rid of my puffers but they hide with my clown and swim around with him dno mabee there plotin him dno

Back
Top Bottom