Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-13-2004, 11:09 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

HELP QUICK!!

i went last night to a guys house thats moving and bought about 80 lbs of lr from him $200. well i bought it in my 20 gallon fowlr. the fish in there are 2 percula clown fish. this morning i got up to turn there light on and they were in a corner at the bottom still halfway sleeping i think...so i went back in there like 2 hours later. and they were still doing it. i fed them, then they just went right back down to the bottom and swam in place. is there something wrong in the rock or do you think they are just getting use to all that rock in there tank. and they also look fine. and i also didnt put all of that rock in my tank by the way. tia
seacat

Old 10-13-2004, 11:21 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to quarryshark
They are probably just nervous about the change. Give them some time, I'll bet they will come around.

Old 10-13-2004, 05:44 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

you fit 80 LBS of LR in a 20 gallon tank?

I am missing something here?

Lighting: 48'' Coralife HQI aqualight pro | 2 150 watt MH | 2 96 watt true actinic fluorescents | 3 1 watt blue-moon-glow LEDs

Fish&Inverts: 3-BlueGreen Chromis | Shrimp Goby | Purple Firefish | 6 Line-Wrasse | LawnMower Blenny | Royal Gramma | Coral Beauty | Maxima Clam | 16 Assort. -Snails | LR Hitchers: Crabs, Urchins, Brittle Stars, Feather Dusters, and more

Corals: Assorted Mushrooms | Green Button Polyps | Toadstool Leather | Pulsing Xenia | Clove Polyps | Star Polyps | FrogSpawn | Branching Hammer | Candy Cane | Zoos | Ricordea | Open Brain | Bubble |
--------------------------------------------------------
24Gallon JBJ Nano Cube | LR 25lbs Marshall Creek/Tonga/Fiji | 2 Flase Percula Clowns | Shrooms | Xenia | Green Button Polyps | Snails | Hermits
EL Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 07:19 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Freak

ya you missed the last line... "and i also didnt put all of that rock in my tank by the way"
Old 10-13-2004, 08:47 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL Diablo
you fit 80 LBS of LR in a 20 gallon tank?

I am missing something here?
Aquarium Tetris, perhaps?
Old 10-14-2004, 06:51 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Freak

Just ignore that post...it was my little brother...me and a friend went 50/50 on about 200lbs of live rock from a guy moving and i gave him almost all of it and i took about 40-50 pounds or so...the fish are fine...if i ever post anything that doesnt seem to make since, its my little brother.

Tags
ick

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com