Help Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jester23

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello everyone. Anyone have any suggestions on my final fish for my aquarium? I have:
1- Pink Spotted Goby
1- Ocellaris Clown
1- Emerald Crab
4- Blue Legged Hermit Crabs
1- Maragarita Snail
1- Astrea Snail
1- Cerith Snail
2- Turbo Snails

I was planning on buying one more fish, a Cleaner Shrimp, and calling it quits. I know my 20 gallon limits me alot. So I dont want to overdo it. If anyone has any suggestions for fish that will do fine with what i have and plan to have please let me know.

Seems pretty good the emerald may give problems later on ....
You could safely fit one small fish such as another clown ,or even a cardnial fish in there with the list you have , it is reasonable :D

Just a question. Why would the emerald crabgive me problems? Just curious. And....no other goby would be a good idea I'm guessing?

BTW...I'm not doubting your knowledge on the crab...Just curious. I didnt mean it in a bad way.

Yep this is what I ment as they grow they can be agressive and opertunistic lil buggers .... That was it ;) Mel You know me far to well !! :p

Ok. I understand. I'll see how things go with the crab. I'm guessing blennies would be out of the question as well as they cover the same areas as the goby. I'm not very fond of cardinalfish. I don't know what else to add.

Blennies should be ok alone but will fight with gobies .... Perhaps swap the PSG for a pair of fire fish ?

Nah. I think I'll just go for a cardinalfish. Do you know if there is a real difference in temperment or behavior between pajama cardinal and bangai? I like my PSG.

Ok. Thanks anyways. I'll research a little more on it and then decide. Another question. Is there any starfish I would be able to keep in my tank later on when my tank is more mature?

Back
Top Bottom