Help there is something on my rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TenaciousTriggerFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ty's only this on rock one looks like a swishy round ball and the other close up pic looks like a white spider web or something

Here ate the pics

Attachments

• image-2140958975.jpg
    image-2140958975.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 98
  • image-269784409.jpg
    image-269784409.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 98
  • image-1302039809.jpg
    image-1302039809.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 96
  • image-2052561636.jpg
    image-2052561636.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 88
Googled white sponge on saltwater rocks and found it thanks!!! So much!!!! It's completely harmless the site said... It would go taking over though will it??

TenaciousTriggerFish said:
Googled white sponge on saltwater rocks and found it thanks!!! So much!!!! It's completely harmless the site said... It would go taking over though will it??

Edit:: Googled white sponge on saltwater rocks and found it thanks!!! So much!!!! It's completely harmless the site said... It WONT*** go taking over though will it??

No it should be fine but If it does they are pretty easy to remove with a knife

Well it's only that rock and after some investigation "leaving no rock un-
Turned ** ba dum tss ** five minutes ago I found one other rock with just a little ... And I am hopefully starting a thirty gallon reef in the next two weeks so maybe I can move them there?? Idk maybe if they grow they will look cool but I don't know I've never dealt with this kinda stuff except algae and ich

Unfortunately they don't turn out to be anything special. Sometimes you do get lucky. I had a bright orange sponge on my zoas before I sold them and still have this cool encrusting one that almost looks like carbon fiber lol

Mrc8858 said:
Unfortunately they don't turn out to be anything special. Sometimes you do get lucky. I had a bright orange sponge on my zoas before I sold them and still have this cool encrusting one that almost looks like carbon fiber lol

Cool well thanks for the help imma just leave it for bow

If you dont want them, get a 6 line wrasse lol... Mine ate all my sponges within a couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom