How long do I have before a tank upgrade?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trena

Aquarium Advice Activist
stock list:

-humu rectangle trigger 2in
-red coris wrasse 3in
-scopas tang 4in
-dog face puffer 5in
-rock beauty angel 4in
-queen angel 2in

In my research, these fish take about a year to outgrow my 110 gallon tank. Is that true? I also plan to get a powder blue tang as a juvenile and a harlequin tuskfish as a juvenile. I have a 20 gallon sump, a protein skimmer and a powerhead for a 200 gallon tank. What else do I need to keep them happy until my tank upgrade? I am currently looking for a larger tank as these are all of my favorite fish. I want them to be happy. Please help. I don't need any other fish suggestions as these are the fish I want. I am willing to buy the size tank that they need. Let me know which of these fish are ok in a 110 and which fish will need what size tank. I have done lots of research but I want to know what my fellow AA members have to say. Thanks.

That queen angel needs at least a 200g tank, gets huge. :)

the other fish will be fine in that size too. I would be looking at 220g ones, I'm still on the hunt for 2 of them. lol

Good luck

Thanks, that's what ive been looking for a 200. i guess i will beef that up a little. Thanks.

You'd probably be fine with a standard 180g, makes for easier availability.

Back
Top Bottom