How many fish for a 30 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BelleMorte

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am just double checking to see what my limit would be for fish in a 32 gallon tank..yes I know the title says 30 gallon I tell myself it is a 30 gallon so I won't overstock my tank.

In the tank right now is one clown, one firefish, one lawnmower blenny, and one blue devil damsel, 3 dwarf hermit crabs and a handful of different snails and one condy anemone.

Thanks for the feedback

make sure you put some extra algae in that tank for the algae blenny.
to answer the question, it depends on what type of fish. you could have a few clown gobies, since they don't swim much, and aren't aggressive.

Aren't clown gobies aggressive to each other? Thats' what kept me from getting another one.....

i've kept them together and saw no aggression. the thing i didn't like about them is that they would always perch on my sps.

Mine seems to like to hide out in the branches of my candycane. He also like to lay on one of my huge mushrooms. I think he thinks he's a clown fish lol

But as far as the clown gobies, I've read on liveaquaria not to house two of them. cause I for sure would love another one, they are darling tiny fish

plenty of alge for the blenny I have made sure of that lol.....don't want huge fish waiting for our tank that is going to fit against one wall to get ordered before I get the big fish. As for my tank lookin crowded no it doesn't

Back
Top Bottom