Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 02-03-2013, 01:15 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Mrc8858's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 5,834
Good chance that the clown and the harlequin bass would one day be a meal for it.
__________________

__________________
Mrc8858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:21 PM   #22
Aquarium Advice Regular
 
tkociban's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ohio
Posts: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrc8858 View Post
Good chance that the clown and the harlequin bass would one day be a meal for it.
Could the harlequin bass and the chalk bass go together.
__________________

__________________
tkociban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #23
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Mrc8858's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 5,834
The chalk bass would get beat to hell by the harlequin most likely
__________________
Mrc8858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:28 PM   #24
Aquarium Advice Regular
 
tkociban's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ohio
Posts: 98
Is it possible to put two puffers in the same tank?
__________________
tkociban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #25
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
amanda_marie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: West Virgina
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkociban View Post
Is it possible to put two puffers in the same tank?
In a large enough tank. I wouldn't put two in a 40, especially having other tankmates.

I understand your interest in puffers, same reason I got into saltwater.

I'd love to have more than one too or even a large enough tank to house a dogface or a porcupine. That'll be a while though.

I'll be adding a Papuan puffer to my tank in the next month, hopefully.
__________________
amanda_marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:50 PM   #26
Aquarium Advice Regular
 
tkociban's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ohio
Posts: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda_marie View Post

In a large enough tank. I wouldn't put two in a 40, especially having other tankmates.

I understand your interest in puffers, same reason I got into saltwater.

I'd love to have more than one too or even a large enough tank to house a dogface or a porcupine. That'll be a while though.

I'll be adding a Papuan puffer to my tank in the next month, hopefully.
What if it's just the two puffers and an eel?
__________________

__________________
tkociban is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off








» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.