How would you stock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cgthebeast

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I have a 25 SW cycling and I can't decide on fish i want. So my question is , if this was your tank , what would you stock. I'm running a 40-60 gallon filter and its going to be a reef.

I would get a tanaka's pygmy wrasse and a pistol shrimp and watchman goby combo.

Have you asked your store to order one for you? Most LFS will do that. I was even talking to someone at Petco the other day and they said they can order anything off their main site with a 50% deposit. You pick it up when it arrives with their store order. Don't think they charge for shipping that way either. I might give that a try someday.

Have you asked your store to order one for you? Most LFS will do that. I was even talking to someone at Petco the other day and they said they can order anything off their main site with a 50% deposit. You pick it up when it arrives with their store order. Don't think they charge for shipping that way either. I might give that a try someday.

Seems my Petco lady can get me whatev I want. I've never had to pay a deposit but then again, I haven't tried to order my Spotted Mandarin Goby yet! HA!

Seems my Petco lady can get me whatev I want. I've never had to pay a deposit but then again, I haven't tried to order my Spotted Mandarin Goby yet! HA!

True, but I really don't trust my petco, everything they have is really young

You could get the shrimp and goby pair for the bottom then have a helfrichi fire fish or dwarf sea horse for the mid section

You could get the shrimp and goby pair for the bottom then have a helfrichi fire fish or dwarf sea horse for the mid section

Alright, sounds good. I've done some research and I think I'm getting a firefish and a yasha goby / Randall shrimp pair, but I would like another fish. I looked at the yellow possum wrasse and I like it, but I want something with a little more color.

If you have zoanthids and some bright motile invertebrates, you can have a colorful aquarium

Back
Top Bottom