I passed on the Salty bug!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well today I dragged my dads rear end to the LFS so I could visualy (sp?) explain to him how the sump/fuge works (I showed him the 150 reef show-tanks sump/fuge/overflow ,and hte 75 coral grow-out overflow/sump/fuge) and we ran into a family friend and his family. We havnt seen him in about 2 months or so, but none-the-less... while my dad and his friend were talking about boring computer stuff, I talked to the wife and daughter (about 7 yo), apparently, they went in there last night to get a goldfish and a bowl...and left with a 45gall :lol: :D so I was talking to them, showing them this and that and blah blah blah. They plan to go SW for their first tank. anways, they are going FO because of price, and they want a "nemo" (I recomended o. clown) they wanted a yellow fish, so I recomended lemon peel angel (she wanted a yellow tang, but I talked her into the angel) and they arnt sure what else. I was also phyced to hear they are going to fishless cycle the tank YAY~!
Im glad I was able to pass on the salt-bug lol
!

Alwyas good to hear someone just starting out is getting sound advice rather than being sold things. Kudos to you (y)

Great job! I would also direct them to this site.

Good thought Scott!! Always nice to increase our numbers and help newbies out on their way to having a great tank!!

Back
Top Bottom