Ibrahim's 150g FOWLR Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hondatek said:
Any updates on the lion? Please tell me some good news.

He's a little better. Eating but only about 1/5 of the amount he used to eat. He's also a bit more active but still has hundreds of dots on him.

Hondatek said:
Aw man that stinks . I hope he gets better. Are you going to treat him?

I don't know yet :( Probably will do hypo but I'll give it a couple days first though.

Ibrahim said:
I don't know yet :( Probably will do hypo but I'll give it a couple days first though.

Sorry man..i know the feeling of a sick favorite fish..it sucks. Dont worry, he will pull through.:)

I don't think ich is the problem anymore. One eye is hazy and the other is white. I think he may be going blind

Attachments

• image-214233182.jpg
    image-214233182.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 84
Hondatek said:
That's horrible man im so sorry . How old is it again?

A little over a year so idk why this is happening. I never feed goldfish or minnows do its not that. What I feed him is mysis, chopped shrimp and scallops, shark formula, and trigger formula.

Picked up some melafix. It's supposed to heal bacterial infections which is what the lionfish has.

Oh and the eyes are a result of "eye cloud" in case any one else who has this problem. PimaFix is also another good medication to be used in conjunction with MelaFix so I got that too. Hope he pulls through since the last time this happened his body was red and had spots but never had cloud eye so i never used any medications and then and he made it through.

I certainly hope he pulls through for you. I'm glad he is at least eating something.

I know he can too. My zebra is pretty resilient . He actually never showed any spots this whole time . The only fish in my tank that didn't break out. Lions seem like very hardy fish IMO .

Hondatek said:
I know he can too. My zebra is pretty resilient . He actually never showed any spots this whole time . The only fish in my tank that didn't break out. Lions seem like very hardy fish IMO .

Yeah they are lol I guess hypo isn't needed since ich isn't really the problem.

crister13 said:
My wrasse had cloudy eye and Melanie cleared it up on 3 dats

It's been 5 now and $60 worth of melafix and pimafix. Ich is gone but cloudy eye is all that's left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom